Saturday, June 19, 2010

54 made a girly shirt out of ryan's mildred tee

I have been sewing up a storm recently, as shown by my lovely altered Mildred tee. Then I hit a wall. I am mostly focused on getting Ryan and I to Milwaukee! and making sure that Baby is taken care of when we are gone. My mom suggested filling the bathtub up with water and filling my floor with dog food, but I don't know... :)

Today I bought Ryan some suspenders(his request), and some fabric to make a yellow tie. I also found the best tutorial from the Purl Bee: http://www.purlbee.com/fathers-day-ties/ I can't wait to try it out. I may need to get a little more fabric, I bought a half yard and the tutorial needs 3/4 of a yard. I may try to wing it. I will let you know how it turns out.

In other news but kind of the same, I need an iron. This sewing thing requires one. I am too cheap to get it.



p.s. ignore my messy apartment. I am creating here...

No comments: