Wednesday, March 3, 2010
So, this recipe is awesome.
1/2 c bread crumbs
1/4 c bread crumbs
1/2 c mozzerella cheese
1/4 c parmesean cheese
salt pepper italian seasonings to taste
1/4 cup mozzerella cheese
1. cut off the ends of the eggplant, peel and slice longwise. Make sure the pieces are relatiely thin, about 1/4 inch.
2. preheat your broiler
3. put 1/2 c breadcrumbs on a plate, paint one side of the eggplant with oil and dip into the breadcrumbs. Place breadcrumb side up on a cookie sheet. Broil until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Set aside to cool slightly
4. preheat oven to 375
5. To make the filling, mix the above ingredients.
6. Put a thin layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of an 8x8 dish. Put an equal amount of stuffing on one end of the naked side of the eggplant and roll to cover. Put seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat until all eggplant is in the dish.
7. Pour remaining sauce on eggplant rolls and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
8. Bake for 30 minutes
I serve this with rotini pasta and garlic bread. Yum!
Now I better go squeeze another episode of Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmare's in before Ryan gets home cause he is bored of it! Tonight we are having frozen pizza! Yum too!