Tuesday, June 1, 2010

43 Twin Mermaid Madness



Another project accomplished from the weeekend, and their tails even come off for added fun!



I really love them, see?



In dress news, it is driving me crazy and looks slightly like scrubs. I am deciding if I like it or not at this moment. I have to add buttons and I will make my decision. Also, today I joined a gym. I have big plans of going in the morning before work because I am really good at getting up early. Then I will have my evenings to craft. and watch bones without worrying about sweating to the oldies at home. And I will still have my babydog walk and hopefully I can shed some of these unwanted pounds that are sneaking up on me. No that is not a cookie in my hand...anymore....

1 comment:

Ash said...

Forget the sewing, drive down to SD!