Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finally Home

And Exhausted!



My flight was cancelled Monday night, so I was stuck in Ohio for one last night. I was glad for the extra time with my family, but also ready to be home. I got home today and stayed home from work cause I was sooooo tired, I barely slept at all and am kind of a zombie even now.



I did get some Valentine's robots cut out! Hopefully this week they will get sewn and put up! I also bought supplies for my nephew LJ's quilt. It is going to be sooooo cute! I love my little babies. Meeting them was awesome and I can't wait to watch them grow up more! JJ's quilt is almost finished. I am also working on picking out fabric for a quilt for myself, with mypapercrane doughnut fabric from Spoonflower! I just need to order it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww, those robots are ADORABLE! Are you going to be selling them? I want one for baby Zoey!!! Let me know.

Glad to hear you made it back home safetly, but sorry to hear you're so tired. :-(