Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Monsters!


Lauren 171, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

I love trading art with fun people! This little guy's mouth is a pocket to hold some remotes! I love how he turned out. I hope that he is well received by his new home. :D

I have been steadily working and working out. Sewing, riding my bike and hanging out with my boy. It is so good to be back in Ohio. I have officially been here for 3 months now. Things are great. :D

I am starting to feel like I am in control. I am also having a great time now that it is warming up. I am outside as much as I can be and I am loving it. I think that summer is going to be especially rad.

I am excited because I am going to Florida in a month or two and I haven't been to Florida in a long time. It is one of my favorite places to be in the universe.

I think I am going to start a craft night with my friends. It would be a fun way to hang out and get stuff done at the same time. I think we could do a project a week. Hmmmm, I will have to find some

No comments: