Monday, April 25, 2011

Bay-bee



I have a lot of new babies in my life! So, I like to make them quilts. It is fun and doesn't take up too much fabric. So I made the tiny quilt for JJ awhile back. It had elephants, my sister loves elephants. So for my brother's baby, LJ, I picked puppies.



I love puppies.



I hope he likes it for years to come.



Oh, and I ruined one of my mod couch things. Because I am a moron and left an iron on it and plugged it in. It was an irresponsible bummer of a moment. I feel like an idiot. It can be replaced and its only a couch so I shouldn't feel so defeated. But I do. I am working on it, because it IS only a thing. Nobody is hurt or anything. And my little artist man is going to try and fix it with dye. I am so lucky he is mine and in my life. Oh, in the pic its wet because i thought it would help.

No comments: