Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So, I am getting married!


Yay! Its been awhile, but I have exciting news! I am getting married! Ryan proposed on New Years Day, on the beach and it was awesomely great.

We are getting my ring made custom, I have Ryan's mother's diamond. I can't wait to show you my ring! We are trying to work with an artist to get it made. So, in place of a ring until I get it, I got this tattoo. I love it. It is the cutest little reminder that I have a finace(what a weird word!) This is what I am thinking something like this:



or this



Now I am planning a Vegas, Elvis style wedding for July of THIS YEAR!!

So, my year is off to a good start! What about you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Your wedding sounds like it will be so much fun. :)

LaurenSmash said...

Thanks! I can't wait! :)

Amy Cluck said...

Congrats, Lauren! SO happy for you! We'll have to get together to celebrate!

Tessa said...

Congratulations, Lauren! I'm so happy for you. So glad to hear you are doing well. :)

Erin with an E said...

Your ring is going to be so pretty, I can't wait to see it! :) I love that you have Ryan's mother's diamond- I have the diamond from a ring Cory's grandpa gave his grandma for their 25th anniversary. So excited for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

My ring is like the second one you posted.
You can see it here

http://instagr.am/p/iHk0Z/


BTW COngrats!
I wish you all the best!