Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Somebody's been sewing!!!


girl-y girl, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

that somebody would be this guy. Or girl, whatevs. I have been doing a few projects here and there. Still haven't had a chance to get any polyfil and have been living off of the little bits I have left :D

But I have been stitching up a bit and I am so happy with myself. Tomorrow I am going to venture down to good old Daly city in order to find some fabric. It is getting to be that time for me. Again, I have a show pretty soon that I need to sew for and I better get my stuff together or I will have nothing to sell!! And that would be bad.

So, more dolls for me, more dogs and more spray cans and whatever else I can think of. More monsters! I don't know. More stuff!

I have a couple ideas for cute Christmas-y types of things but nothing has materialized yet.

I still like my job, which is cool. I am working my little butt off. I still need to buy a coat too.

I am hoping to get to a pumpkin patch this weekend. I want some apple cider and a candy apple. MMMM oh and some pumpkins to carve! I don't have a costume, I think I might flake out this year. We will see what I come up with.

No comments: