Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So this is what I hope to inspire myself to do...


sewing :D, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

when I get back from my trip...

I did sew my dress, but lately in all honesty I have been feeling pretty drained crafty wise. I need to make some rigid thing for myself to create on Saturdays when Ryan is at work. Sometimes it is just easier to take a nap. But that is the worst attitude ever.

BUT... I think that this trip is the kick in the booty that we both need, some R&R with our fams and some good food and swimming and sunshine and ice cream and roller coasters and all of that. It will be lovely, and much needed. I think it will give us both a little creative spark :D

I have been drawing some ladies, but I really would like to try and paint them to see if I could. I have a boyfriend who paints and shades and makes things pretty colors. maybe he will help.

So if you'll forgive me until after my trip cause, I am just going to be lazy and drink this Aranciata, cause I am not sure they have these in Ohio...

No comments: