Sunday, May 2, 2010

19 Flea Market



Today was so much fun! Me and my boy headed over the bridge to Alameda for a super fun day. I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful, the temp and the skies were cooperating this month and it was the first time Ryan got to go. Here he is with his metal cut B that he found. He was so proud. We searched and seeked and shopped and found some pretty great stuff.



Here he is at lunch after. Exhausted. I am pretty sure there are a million vendors. There is so much to look at that you kind of get sucked in and then all of a sudden you hit a wall and need to leave. But there is so much good stuff. I can't tell you. Clothes, furniture, junk, jewelery, the list goes on and on.



And here is how exhausted I was at lunch. and burned. Do you see how burned I am? I realize the lighting is weird. So I will tell you. I am very burned. Like to the point where my skin is on fire. fire. hot. pain.

But look at my haul:



All that vintage labware for $5 and those two adorable pyrex casserole dishes for $10. A total of $15 spent in a few hours and a super happy me. It was worth it. All the exhaustion and pain.

I mean look how cute these dishes are!



Yay.

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Great finds! I love a day at the flea market. :)

PamKittyMorning said...

Hey those casserole's are pretty cool! It was a great day out there right? I know what you mean about hitting the wall. It can be exhausting out there!