Sunday, May 30, 2010

41 OMG I love shopping

So I went out and shopped and shopped and shopped some more this weekend. Well Saturday at least when Ryan was at work. Today we just lazed about in the beautiful sunshine and enjoyed California.



But yesterday, oh yesterday was a consuming day. Groceries, a dress, tights, TONS of fabric for projects and other fun pressies for my bro and his wife for their upcoming birthdays! I am so excited about everything I got! I always love some time to wander around aimlessly and shop shop shop! I also hate that about myself. I do credit myself with the fact that most of my aimlessness is spent in craft and fabric stores dreaming of lovely things to be :)

Tonight and tomorrow I am going to work on the lovely things I have on hand and see where they take me!

No comments: