Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ornaments



Here are my designs so far for Sarah's ornament swap. I don't know if I am going to make all 4 or if I am going to settle on one I like the best. Right now I am thinking clay, but that could change by this weekend.

Today is a major cleaning day for my home. We found a MOUSE hiding under our sink. SO needless to say EVERYTHING gets majorly cleaned in a big way and then we are going to be on top of that. I am going to email my landlord tomorrow I think and see what options we have. that is absolutely unacceptable. Eww gross. I hate hate hate mice. I think he came in because it is getting pretty cold outside and also they are doing construction on our street. But seriously, we live next door to a giant school. I am sure it is a smorgasbord over there cause kids are food droppers. He should scurry his little booty on over there and let me get back to feeling cozy!

No comments: