Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Working Working Working


Lots of top secret crafting over here along with some not so secret crafting! Those little clay snowmen are my first attempt at the ornament swap. They still need painted but I am not so sure about them. I have a couple of things I want to do with them before I decide. I am mostly worried about their noses making it twice on a trip with the lovely peeps of the USPS. But, they are not down and out yet!

I have been a pretty good girl this week. I am committing to keeping the kitchen clean as I go when I am cooking. I want the dishes piling up to be out of the ordinary. Also, I have been walking Babydog just as soon as I get home from work and this helps a lot because I don't get lazy and not walk her cause I am comfortable and already sitting down. Also, I have been stopping at the market on my way home from work and that helps a lot too. So I have food to cook, a walked dog, and I have even been trying to get some exercise in there too!

No comments: