Monday, December 27, 2010

Secrets revealed!

So, I forgot to take a picture of ALL the suprises that are out into the world because I was crazed and crafting like a madwoman. Things got through without photographic proof. Not everything though! I made some stuff for Ryan.



First and foremost the coolest thing I made was a flannel. I was pretty proud although there are mistakes namely the collar. Now I know for next time, but I am pretty proud of how my *first* flannel shirt came out. He was pleased and he has actually WORE it! OUT OF THE HOUSE!! So I am counting it as a win!!



I also made him a tiny Frida Kahlo out of clay. First I made a little drawing of how I wanted her to look.



Then I made her, painted her and then glossed her. She is pretty close to my favorite thing.



I also crocheted a tiny cactus for him from an anapaula pattern. He loved her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Your flannel is amazing! I imagine that's not an easy task. And little Frida is just adorable as she can be. <3