Saturday, November 19, 2011

Im pretty sure that making presents is my favorite!



Or just making in general. I made this little elephant purse for Ryan's niece for her 7th birthday. It is from the Wee Wonderfuls book by Hillary Lang. I think it came out cute, especially because I used fabric I had on hand. The one in the book had a bow on her head, I changed mine to more of a flapper headband. I LOVE it! I hope she does too!



Here I am modeling it. It is a little too small for me but I think you get the point! I used sweatshirt fleece for the body and it worked out great. It is a little small for a bag, but it could hold money or something like that when you go out. It is probably better for a 7 year old's tiny hands too! haha



This is the underbelly where the cash goes.

I love Present making season! Well all except the part where my pics are so dark because the sun doesn't shine when I am not at work. But, that is the way it goes! And the fact that it is acceptable to watch Christmas movies and listen to Christmas music makes it all better.

2 comments:

Erin with an E said...

That elephant purse is the cutest!! I'm impressed!! :)

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!!