Sunday, November 20, 2011

But making for me is fun too!


I have been so happy because this holiday season has inspired me to make some pretty fun things. But I still had time to squeak in something for me. This pattern is a New Look pattern. Right now I can't find the pattern to put the number but I will update it later when I do. I am in special love with this peter pan collar and I think I will be making more of these. They are just so cute! I like that in this picture it looks like I am wearing cute cigarette pants even though I am really wearing work capris. I feel very 60's/hotel maid.

I have a couple of other shirts in the works for me, along with numerous christmas presents for my fam. Today is a perfect "make" day too, because the weather is so rainy and cold. That is my favorite! I am just going to put on a movie and knit/sew.

No comments: