Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Night last night


1128092253.jpg, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

This has been a nice long weekend(with the exception of my 1/2 on Friday. We both have been getting some creative work done.

I have been working on some dolls with yarn hair and of course, I have been hopped up on Dayquil. I have been too afraid to take Nyquil because I am weird.

Today I am thinking about shopping for a cute suit jacket because I have 3 sales calls this week and I need to look the part. But nothing nerdy.

Hopefully I can shake this sickness, I hate blowing my nose! Besides that, I haven't really been able to eat anything, everything is turning my stomach..

Today, I am also going to bake some cookies, and we are going to get our tree next weekend! Exciting :D

No comments: