Monday, August 2, 2010

81 Scarf with a Scarf



So here is the cut out scarf with a scarf :) It was fun to sew up and I really like how it turned out.



Here it is on. It is pretty cozy.

The fact that I have been working also makes me happy. A shirt, a scarf, a tiny scarf for the elephant, it all involves me crafting. Which feels pretty good. I have more to work on tonight which gets my happy meter going.




Yesterday we went to the flea market. Unfortunately, I was too overwhelmed and ended up with nothing but a sunburn. Ryan, however, found some good stuff! A pair of rad sunglasses, a flannel, and a model of an anatomically correct human skull that he gets to glue together! Hopefully I will have better luck next month. I am hoping to wake up earlier and go earlier. It is definitely worth it!

3 comments:

Petals said...

That is the cutest scarf ever!

Sarah said...

Ahh! Lauren this is so cute!

Unknown said...

That scarf is adorable! Would you ever consider making one on comission? My daughter would just LOVE a puppy one!

Jaymi