Sunday, February 6, 2011

Flea Market time!

Yay! Finally, we got to go the Alameda Flea Market. It has been a few months since we have gone because the weather has been crappy. Today was BEAUTIFUL! 70 degrees, sunny, just perfect!



I saw a lot of awesome stuff, the best being the lady with bras. Vintage underwear sometimes is just the coolest looking thing!



I also got to buy a few things. I got some skeleton keys, like I usually do. No big surprise there. But, I also got a super creepy tiny baby doll(which is in Ryan's pocket). I named him Mordred, like the Dark Tower baby, and promptly broke him. Ryan is going to fix him and that makes me happy. I like to think about his youth and how he used to have another family and how they must have loved him. That makes me happy too! Here he is at home after I broke him.



I also got these lovely hectagon pieces! They are beautiful and there are 10 of them. A good start to a quilt I think!



This one is my favorite, I think. I COULD put it on a skirt. That would be pretty!



And lastly, I got this lovely pattern for $1! I am totally making that shirt out of some awesome loud fabric.



All in all I had an AMAZING time, I spent $15, I got to hang out in beautiful weather with the love of my life and I got some pretty cool stuff. Yay! I can't wait for next month!

No comments: