Monday, February 7, 2011

More craftyness on my plate

I think I am not really a crafter. Just someone who likes to think about making things. Well that is not entirely so, but I do so love to think about making tons of different projects. And then buying materials for them. I still haven't finished my skirt! All in due time, all in due time. I think I will work on that in the next few days. Ryan and I had a good talk last night about setting time every night aside to work on art/crafts. That way we have more focus and watch less t.v. We just got the record player working too, and golden oldies records at our local record store are on the cheap(The ones I like I keep finding for $5!) so I think this is definitely feasible for us! I just got Buddy Holly! I love it.



This weekend, I found some awesome fabric to coordinate with my donut fabric. Simple pink with polka dots and simple brown with tiny polka dots. I can't wait to snuggle under this!



Also, in my interest to provide myself with a closet full of new, awesome, handmade goodness, I picked up another new pattern and fabric to go with it! I think this one is right up my alley!

So, I think it is safe to say that I have enough to keep me busy for awhile!

No comments: