Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pink!


We are sooo in the Valentine's spirit around here, we are making everything pink! We bought some hot pink spray paint and made our table pretty!



Well, really we are beginning to develop a way we want our living room to look. It is turning out pinks and browns, thanks to my Heidi Kenney donut pillow, it has kind of been the inspiration for our room. It has great colors in it! I recently found Three men and a lady and she has been an absolute inspiration for me. Her rooms go from drab to amazing and I want that in my life. We are thinking in the near future of painting and fixing up our bedroom. We are in some desparate need of fabulousness in our home!



Today I am working on my new courderoy skirt and enjoying time working with my boyfriend!

No comments: