Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cristen, don't look any further!!!



My little babies are turning one. Ok, they are not MY little babies and really only the oldest one is turning one but whatever. I love that I get to make them fun stuff! I am working right now on a gift for my oldest nephew. He is OBSESSED with Mickey Mouse. I am not sure how that happened or why, but whenever Mickey is around, he has the biggest smile and he does a happy dance.



When he is pissed, if you play him a Mickey song, he is instantly calm. It is amazing to watch and super true. AND his birthday is a Mickey Mouse theme, so I thought I would give a funny gift a whirl. I saw somewhere a jumper that was black on top, red on the bottom and had white buttons, just like Mickey. So I bought a pattern at a great price, bought some fabric and here we go! I am so excited to work on this today. My thoughts are that it is going to look like this:



Lets hope that my sewing skills exceed my drawing skills. haha. I will show you how it turns out!

1 comment:

Erin with an E said...

I can't wait to see how these turn out!! Post pics right away when they're done! :)