Tuesday, August 9, 2011

La La land(Image Heavy!)



Hey kids, long time no writing. I have been holed up in my house stiching only a little, cooking boring things, and only venturing out to walk the pup. B-O-R-I-N-G!! BUT... Ryan and I made a whirlwind(for reals) trip down to Los Angeles! It was a fun, torture filled road trip that we took in one day. Yes that was 16 hours of driving thank you very much! But it was fun and worth it and thankfully over(haha) ROADTRIP!!!



We went down because there was a HUGE art show at the Museum of Contemporary Art. It had all of our favorites, Barry McGee, Steven Powers, Margaret Kilgallen, Keith Haring, and many others. But the most exciting was definitely Barry McGee and Steven Powers' art. They built a little city, with stores(real stores!), and signs and an apartment building and all sorts of craziness. You really had to see it in person to get the full effect but I did get some pics!








Ridiculous.
Anyways, it was an amazing show and I am glad we did it. Now I am back to sewing up clothes and watching LOST. I have been watching Project Runway too. So fun. :)

No comments: