Sunday, July 13, 2008

I love Flamingoes!!


flamingo sunglasses!, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

had a lovely weekend! I spent tons of time with my fam and got some much needed rest!

Friday I got to visit my dad at work! It was really neat seeing where he worked, the last time I had been there I was probably like 16 or something.

Saturday I went to the race tracks with my parents, sister and her boyfriend and lost a bunch of money. Well not that much but I most definitely didn't win any! :D

And sunday I got to go out to breakfast with my best friends and then shop for my brother's wedding shower with my mom! I tried on these very lovely sunglasses. :D yay!

Tonight is going to be fun, sewing and reading are on the list for me!!

1 comment:

stinkybomb said...

those are wicked cool frames.
happy belated bday girlie!