Monday, July 28, 2008

ive been driving a lot lately...

I just noticed that all my pics of me are from in the car. Hmmm. You would think that with gas prices the way they are it might be different. Well, at least these are trips to the craft store :D

I don't know how many times a day I tell myself how much I love to sew and paint andcraft in general. I feel lucky to have whatever it is that makes me be able to make things I want come out in fabric. It brings a hella bunch of joy to my life!

I can't wait until I get myself together to get to work for myself full time. I would give almost anything for a little store that supports itself and me doing my crafty adventures *all* the time. :D I am trying to get some stuff together to see how that can pan out for me. I love hope. It makes the world such a nice place. Love does too.

No comments: