Thursday, July 17, 2008

not enough hours in the day...


new doll, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

I have been working hard on this doll design!!! I have a few in the works and they are my favorite thing right now.

I love when I have a project and it works! Definitely the best feeling. I wish I had more time in my life to work on toys. With work and it being summer outside, sometimes I have a hard time with focusing on what I need/love to do. I am doing good right now though, I have myself in a routine and have tons of fun supplies all around!

I think I am going to make a bunch of dolls and some little halloween characters for the shop. I am hoping to do Bazaar Bizarre again in SF in November and also in Cleveland whenever that one is, hopefully in December. Hopefully that with etsy will give me some much needed success :D

It is funny, but almost right after I have my birthday, the Halloween/Christmas designs start a flowing in my head. That is good, it gives me something to look forward to and also to work super hard on designing and sewing. SO that is what LaurenSmash is up to today! Hopefully I will get a walk in today and then some sewing-a-go-go.

No comments: