Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So that is where Ryan gets his skillllllls from!


Ryan's mom's horsey, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

I had an impromptu visit to Toledo Ohio this Sunday! It was totally fun and unplanned. I had talked to Ryan early early early in the morning on Sunday and went back to sleep. I woke up *so so* sad. I really miss us and SF and him in general. And it was raining cats and dogs. seriously. So, I jumped in my ride, and drove my little self allllll the way (2 1/2 hours) to Toledo. I went to Target and felt silly being in Toledo, especially since Ryan was in SF, and called Ryan's mom and asked her if I could come over. So I went there, and of course, they were having a big party. I felt silly cause everyone was there, but I actually had a really nice time. It was nice being with his family too, cause they made me think of him. It made me feel a million times better. Then I talked to him all the way home from Toledo and it was even nicer.

ANYWAYS...

His mom is taking a super cool pottery class and she made a million rad things, including this crazy cool horse. She loves horses. I am so impressed. It totally makes me want to take a pottery class. I could make my little girlies in clay form!

ALSO!! I have some new girlie designs I have made for some dolls, I should have them up Next monday 7/28/08, so keep your eyes out!

1 comment:

Erin with an E said...

If you make any more impromptu trips to Toledo, give us a call! We'd love to see you!