Tuesday, September 22, 2009

craziness that is my desk


craziness, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

Hi there! Just me checking in between netflix streamed movies. haha.

I can't get enough! But, fortunately, that means I'm sewing so there.

I am just loving the weather lately, its starting to be cool here and it is lovely. I have a few projects going on.

I can't think really straight right now, so here are some things I love right now:

- live music, I'm going to see Dillenger Four tomorrow!
- vegetarian sausage
- this fancy mediterranean yogurt my boyfriend bought me, even though it has more calories than you should eat in a year.
- handsewing and watching movies
- going to the ocean and seing whales!
- my dog's ears
- my sister's engaged! I am getting a new brother, and what a lovely guy he is.

No comments: