Wednesday, September 9, 2009

not just playing, but working a little too!


DSCN1565, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

Ryan wins the prize for working himself to the bone in the creative department. He has been painting up a storm. I, however, have been a trickle of creativity, here and there eeking out some little cutie pie or whatnot. I am trying to get back into the good old habit of one or 2 things a day, which usually helps to motivate me to get things done. We are getting back into the season of making and buying and all of that so I am trying to get back into the swing of things. Right now, I do have 3 unfinished plushies sitting on my lovely table just waiting to be sewn. I also have those 2 patterns I told you about before sitting on my table too...I better get busy!

No comments: