Thursday, July 22, 2010

75 Better day

Hello there!



We went to sketch Tuesday this week and it was so much fun! Met up with friends, drew a little, hung out. It was good times. There they all are drawing while I take their picture from behind some flowers...


I am having a much better day today and am ready to start up a weight - loss marathon. Lately I have been feeling so much more heavy than usual and after the 2 weddings I went to this summer and looking at myself everyday, I have decided that I need to kick it up a notch. I am just not feeling great myself. I need more walking, more water, less sweets, planned out meals that make me feel good and to stop eating so late. That one is the hardest cause Ryan works late and I like to eat dinner with him. I am just not taking care of myself though and I am feeling it big time right now.

No comments: