Saturday, July 24, 2010

76 Just a few funny pics...

This is how adults sometimes use silly bandz if they can't find any hair bands...



This is my bf with his equally adorable daddy-o



This is all the cute boys in my boyfriend's one side of the family. Or most of them anyways...



And here is how it would look if Ryan, Rafe, Carys and I were walking in a wind tunnel...



We are starting to get excited, the person in the apartment upstairs moved out and we may get the space. It is going to be more money but we are going to make it work! Or try to anyways, depending on how much it is...

Also, I am very proud of Ryan, he has some posters in a store on Haight, he is consigning for the first time! Yay!!!

This weekend will be fun, I am going shopping, for fabric and for clothes. My favorite!

No comments: