Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Joy

One thing that is bringing me a lot of joy these days is cooking new things for my boy. New things, old things, cooking in general, really. Recently I have been venturing and making my own flour tortillas! I have been using this recipe from Finding Joy in my kitchenIt doesn't take that many ingredients to make these yummy little things! Flour, baking powder, oil, salt, water.



You Mix, mix, mix:



knead: , this was great! I really enjoyed this part. working with my hands, getting aggression out! :) haha.



Seperate into balls and let rest:



roll out:



and griddle up!



They are great! YUM!



Fill with taco filling, or make quesadillas. You will not be disappointed!!

3 comments:

amy is the party said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I didn't even know you could make your own tortillas. Those look yummy!

Unknown said...

Yummy! Homemade tortillas are the BEST! I love your Hello Kitty toaster <3

Anonymous said...

OMG hello kittyyyy..
Thanks for sharing,my hubby will def do it!(i hate to bake :-P)