Saturday, June 7, 2008

Today was a good day. and I like to take pictures of myself in cars...

I *am* happy. so there.

I had fun today hanging out my best friend family for a million hours. They almost drove me over the edge. Well not really it was super fun to be around so many people! I only wish there was a

Missy and I also went crazy and ordered a bunch of appetizers for our dinner tonight and it was bad and good. :D Yum

I also didn't know there was a problem right now going on with Lemons! did you know? apparently they are the enemy right now. Friday's isn't even using them for a couple of days...

Oh! I saw this program on t.v. today that changed my perspective on things. There was a tiny physically handicapped lady with a pretty bad homelife, her mother had died, her father had alzheimers and her brother was mentally handicapped and he had violent outbursts. When her mother died, her family(son, husband and her) moved back in to take care of her dad and brother. She took a very hard situation and made the best of it. She wasn't selfish, she didn't act out or anything. She made the best out of things. I found it to be very inspiring and it made me think of things in a different way than ever before. I am going to try to be a better person. Still take care of myself but get my shit together too. I am trying so hard.

I am just a person though, I make mistakes, I am real, I try and fail. All sorts of things. I try to realize this in other people when I am in situations too. I just hope people can do that for me too when I don't do the right thing.

No comments: