Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yesterday I learned a hard lesson...


the garden center, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

Gerber daisies, while lovely, are annuals which means at the end of the season. They. Die. and then they don't come back. How sad.

I got my alkaline trio tickets in the mail. Yay! My birthday will be fun I think. My friend Lisa and I are going. I can't wait!

Today is going to be fun, my brother and his fiance are coming up to make truffles and go to a movie with us! I am going to try and make the favors for their wedding if the truffles turn out good! Super fun.

I am also trying to get to the fabric store to get some fabric and a zipper for my dress. :D I love sewing.

I wish I had a picture, I made my little best friend a mermaid doll because she has a current slight obsession with mermaids. She was so cute dragging her around everywhere. She did tell me that she had been wanting her for her whole life or something to that effect. That totally makes my day. :D

No comments: