Sunday, January 4, 2009

Interview!

I was reading Miss Laura's blog(www.mynewblogjourney.blogspot.com) the other day, as I can be known to do, because I love her little blog. Anywho, I stumbled upon her fun little interview thing! Here are my little answers :D

1-You make the cutest little and big plushies, how did you get started?

Oh goodness! Thanks! I actually got my start when I moved to California around June of 2006. My boyfriend, Ryan, is an artist and there would be times in our apartment that he would be drawing and I would be bored doing nothing. I hated that! I have always loved all things crafty since I was a little girl and couldn't bear the thought of my boy drawing and having a good artsy time and me like, watching t.v. or something. Anyways, I saw this little kitty that someone made, and I said to myself, I could make a pattern for something like that and make it for Ryan's nieces for Christmas! And I did that. After that, I caught the bug and have never looked back since! :D I have just honed my style and branched out a little. :D

2-Things seem to be changing in your life. Congratulations. How did you meet your new boyfriend?

Haha, he is actually my same boyfriend as before. We broke up for a little bit, but he and I just are 2 peas in a pod. We just get along so well and push each other in ways that no one can match. :D I met him at Gravity Games(a silly little skateboarding event) in Cleveland, Ohio in 2004. He was so cute and I told my boss " I love that boy" he has had my heart ever since.

3-What are the pros and cons of living in San Fran?

Oh geez!
Pros: living in the city, not driving, Tons of fun stuff to do all of the time, sunshine(lots more than in Ohio), the weather for sure!

Cons: its realllly expensive, I miss my mom!!

4-What is your favorite food ever?

I would tend to say tacos, but I have one super huge sweet tooth, I love anything sweet.

5-What makes you happy?

My family, my dog, my job, ice cream, sunshine, clean sheets, a full tummy, Brett Michaels when he is on bad t.v., making dinner for my boyfriend, crafting, sewing, learning a new skill!

Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

4 comments:

Tessa said...

Ooh, Interview me! Sounds like fun. :)

I actually stopped by to say I just got your message on Ravelry - sorry it took forever to respond, I just haven't been on that site in a long time! But I just wrote back, so yay! And happy knitting!! (And a happy new year too...)

So glad we are back in touch!

Erin with an E said...

Loved your interview, you are too cute!

xoDanielle said...

That was fun:)
me me me!

Raesha D said...

Interview me:):):) sounds like a lot of fun!!