Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shiny new old Motobecane


Shiny new old Motobecane, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

Look, Ryan got a moped! Isn't it fancy? And its lovely. I am so glad. Now I need to sell my car and get one too! It would be so much fun!!

I feel kind of icky today. I shouldn't, but I am thinking about going and getting some pizza for dinner when I have perfectly good food here to eat. Somehow walking 2 blocks and getting a slice and a fountain coke sounds so much easier and more relaxing.

A movie and early bedtime tonight sounds good too.

Do you want to join me for a Valentine's swap? Meet me here tomorrow and I'll give you some details. I am thinking old school elementry school stuff, you know? like build your own valentine box to put your swapped valentine's in! What do you think? Well let me know tomorrow if anyone's interested.

No comments: