Thursday, May 7, 2009

keeping on keeping on


agatha, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

today I am being lazy, which means after I write this I am going to make myself walk the dog and then sew something. I finally got my sellers permit in the mail for the show I am doing in 3 weeks and I am relieved. I was beginning to wonder if it was going to come. I have to go over to the fabric store this weekend and pick up a bunch of fleece so I can set about having a bunch of stuff for that San Jose show. I am excited actually.

I got another disc of Its always Sunny in Philadelphia from Netflix. I am actually pretty excited to watch it, which will be motivating sewing-wise. That is always fun.

I am killing my plant. It is a cactus. I don't even know how that is possible. It has some sort of brown stuff on it turning the leaves to mush. It makes me so bummed! I am happy to report that Ryan's fern is doing well. I don't think those are so hard with upkeep either though.

I am starting to get excited for my trip home this summer. It is in 11 weeks and I know that is a really long time away but it will be here before you know it. I can't wait to hang out with the fam & bf and swim in Ryan's mom's pool. I have to start working out a bit so I can get into a bathing suit happily. To be honest, I am mostly just looking forward to getting a week off and a break from working. I like my job a lot, but sometimes you just need a week to relax.