Monday, May 11, 2009

super sunday


monsterpus pouch, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

Happy Mother's Day to all you momma's out there! Well, at least for 5 more minutes out here in California!

I am just trucking along with my sewing! I made a goal of 2 things today and I accomplished it! I think that is how I work. I have to challenge myself and then things work out :D Do you work like that too?

I love watching movies while I sew. Does anyone have any good suggestions for me for my netflix? Please give me some suggestions so I am not watching weird stuff that I have to make a guess on.

Today was very fun for me! I got to work on my bike with Ryan. I cleaned and cleaned tons of grease off of it. Very therapeutic for sure. And Ryan tightened my brakes so that I hopefully can stop every now and again :D

Then I made meatless meatball subs and my mom's french fries. sooo good. yum! I am proud that I have been cooking more, It is leaving me with stuff for lunches the next day *and* it tastes so much better. And it *is* better for me because we have been trying to eat as organic as we can. I think it has been very helpful for me to plan meals for the week.

A happy note, my plant is still hanging in there, I am going to try to refrain from watering it. For some reason I just really enjoy watering a plant. A cactus is not the right plant for someone like that.

No comments: