Sunday, August 9, 2009

Feeling better


cutesy glasses lady, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

ok, I made some fudge, and looked up butternut squash recipes for dinner. I am feeling better. I *have* been on the internet most of the rest of the day though, and that is hardly productive.

Well, I have been a little productive. I've been looking up more nursing schools all over the country. NYU today. haha. They do have a 15 month program too, cause I already have a degree and all. I would have to take some crazy science classes before I apply though I think.

Its all so exciting.

I think I am going to get offline(or at least move over to a movie site to watch while I sew a little...) It will do me good.

I finished up a few girls with glasses I have been working on since before I left for my vacation. They came out kinda cute, if I do say so myself. haha.

I am looking forward to going to work tomorrow to see if my "Instant Flowers" have sprouted!

1 comment:

tacubagurl said...

Very cute doll! good look on the school hunt