Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday was such a terrible day for a picnic...


0822091548.jpg, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

But we had one anyways. We only lasted about a half hour! It was freezing and overcast and windy as anything. We did bring my little quilt and some snacks. We were trying to get Baby to run and chase us, but that little monster is only interested in cheese and tortilla chips. She doesn't get much grass time in the city, and here she is enjoying it.

The rest of Saturday was equally as interesting. We finally moved Ryan's studio back to the house. So our room is bursting at the seams. It's a good thing that Ryan is so good at arranging things. It almost looks as though we have *more* room than we started with. Amazing. I even have a bigger area for crafting. Yay for me. I also get more storage space for my fabric.

Today is cloudy again, I am not sure what is on the agenda, maybe making stuff! :D I would like to go to the fabric store!

No comments: