Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Someday, I am going to buy a better camera.


Hella cute!, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

and a new computer.
and our own apartment(or if we are buying, maybe a house with a yard)
and some new jeans
and a tv

oh geez there I go getting all materialistic. That is no good. I did get these shoes from our trip to Ohio(thanks jamie :D) care of Ryan's momma... They are my favorite thing right now and I don't even care if they don't match my outfit. Well that isn't all the way true, but I have worn them a lot, and carefully combed through my wardrobe to see what goes with green :D

This week has been relatively uneventful, which can be good or bad. I am missing Ryan a little, he has been working every day for 7 days in a row so far.

This weekend he works all weekend too. I guess I will have to sooth myself with another trip to the craft store, and maybe I will get that new skirt finished since I have all of the materials. I also could get some fleece and work on my new little jacket that I have a pattern for. And there is a bunch of bears and dollies that need to be made! There are a few shows coming up I want to apply for! Hopefully I will get in!!

No comments: