Tuesday, August 25, 2009

our new space. its so cozy in here! or, hopefully there isn't an earthquake...

Here is our updated space, from Ryan moving back in(his studio stuff) I am excited to have the bigger work area, I have much more junk and deserve it :D Ryan is trying to scale down, hence the smaller table and less stuff. I am thrilled. I love being able to spread out a little.

The cookies keep getting better each day! You should make some. and roll them in powdered sugar. I have some dulce de leche left over, yum. Hopefully I will figure out something to do with it!

Ryan has been working his little behind off at his market, so I have been getting a lot of sewing done. It is nice! I have a couple of things for Halloween started, and bunches of ideas going on!

I saw the worst movie last night, Sex and the Single girl. the way they portrayed women was just awful. I hated it. I almost turned it off. It is almost comical, but definitely insulting how women were presented a long time ago. I was embarassed. Don't rent it, it will make you mad. Rent the Audrey Hepburn movie "Wait until Dark" instead. A strong blind woman. Awesome...Speaking of which, I should probably check my Netflix for more old movies, some of them just make me so mad!

No comments: