Saturday, August 8, 2009

Giant and Stitching


monster in progress, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

Trying to ease myself back into sewing, I sat with a monster hand sewing project on Thursday and watched the lovely James Dean flick, GIANT. I must say, he was one handsome man! :D But geez that movie was loooong.

I have been thinking a lot(especially lately) about what I want to do with my life. All signs have been kind of pointing towards going back to school. I am really interested in becoming a nurse, and would like to go back to school to pursue it. I am a little bummed, however, because it looks like the next time I can sign up for classes in California in my area is the Fall of 2010, so a whole year away. hmm. I am not sure if Ryan and I want to stay a year and then a whole degree's worth of time here. We are kind of entertaining our options right now. Is there another destination in our future? I don't know, but I am doing a lot of soul searching and researching.

Life is a funny thing. Its all one day at a time and slips by you like crazy fast.

1 comment:

Ash said...

These are all east coast, but i looked into this program recently. medical.edu- it is an 18 month program. !!!