Monday, June 15, 2009

today was a weird day.


new doll, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

I am having some reservations about today. Something that will work itself out, but I don't want to let Ryan down. Hmmm.

I made this new doll and here she is in all of herself. I quite like her. :D I painted her eyes on and I love them.

My dog and I are relaxing on the bed.

I am starving, I think I am hitting up the sushi joint down the street. I am missing the energy to cook. So much for making a meal plan this week. Good thing that there is always next week.

I will also watch the netflixed movie I got in the mail. Then I will watch it again when Ryan is back. I like watching movies so whatevers.

Then I will work out, go to sleep and get up to do it all again. :D

2 comments:

xoDanielle said...

She's so lovely!

urban craft said...

Oh my, that dolly kicks ass. Wicked cool!