Monday, April 12, 2010

day 2


DSCN1981, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

This is my favorite of the smaller dolls I made. I like her hair with the little shirt. My favorite thing about all of these dolls is their handmade pants.

Today was kind of rushed, I went and bought stuff for dinner, started my dinner and then worked out(yay!) I ended up running out of time. I am exhausted too and don't feel like stitching anything up.

I am going to reward myself for working out with etsy money. Every day I work out I am rewarding myself with one etsy dollar. This way I can earn things I want on etsy without feeling guilty about buying them. Ryan even said he would match the money to help motivate. Awesome!

Tomorrow is a half day at work, good thing, I am feeling like a vacation for sure. I am going to come home and drink bluebottle coffee and smile.

No comments: