Monday, February 4, 2008

!!

I totally rocked my sewing machine this weekend. I made a bunch of fun stuff for the shop and all that jazz. I am super excited.

Today is going to be fun, I am going to a show and also to try and get a job...I can't wait. really.

I am probably going to come home and sew some more, I have a few little things in mind right now. I am really loving the mini lions. They are less expensive and so sweet and little!

I am also going to make another tote and pouch combo, I have this tan courderoy, like a million yards I am going to use. I really love courderoy for some reason. It is the noise it makes I think.

I was also thinking about going to this yarn shop near here and getting some chunky yarn to make a scarf out of, I am really loving scarves right now. We'll see how it goes!!

No comments: