Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am nervous and anxious, it really counts this time


nymph, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

And you know all my favorite singers have stolen all of my best lines

Oh goodness. I cannot believe it is Wednesday already! I am excited the days go by so fast at my new job, its pretty amazing! I love the girls and the work! Weird.

I also am getting my hair cut tomorrow and I am *so* excited. I think I am going to cut it alittle shorter than I normally have it. It will be super fun. :D I love cutting my hair, it makes me so happy somtimes. It really is the simple things in life.

Tonight I am going to sit in my bedroom which is extra warm and cozy because it is over the furnace at my house and put some fun music on and sew up a storm tonight. I got some new polyfil so I won't have to keep "repurposing" my old toys :D I also got some fun fur and fabric to play with. I can't wait

No comments: