Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am loving bugs!


Eunice, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

Here is my ladybug! I was so excited about her, that I took pics of her last night, right away! I have a bunch of little small bunnies in the works for the springtime love and then some more cutie pie bugs.

I have some stuff to do for my work tonight, watch an hour of videos. I don't know if I will. I really don't feel like it.

Oh and gross, I was eating chips and salsa today and a spider crawled on my salsa when I was scooping it up. I could have died.

I am really looking forward to this weekend! There is so much fun coming up!

I am sort of out of it right now. I really want some french fries. I am thinking of driving up to where my sister works, just for some french fries. They are really good there. MMMM then I could have a portobella sandwich too. That sounds really good too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, this is cute! your plush makes me happy.. =)

Anonymous said...

if only i know how to make those....
nice job!