Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Tiny fairy, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

The day is already going great for me! My special Valentines fun projects worked out perfect(more on that tomorrow!)

I also got a few things sewn last night and that was good!

My mom suprised me this morning with my very own Valentine's day treat, the cutest dress ever!! :D I can't wait to wear it(it's not quite finished, there are pins or I would wear it anyways...) I was so suprised for my mom to give me a handmade gift of her own! Very touching! I can't wait to show you...

I can't wait for tonight, it is going to be lots of fun, enchiladas and a bunch of other assorted fun!

Today, just another day at work! and also maybe I can sew a little before my date. I am always trying to shove sewing in! I keep telling myself that I will sacrifice *sleep* for sewing.

I hope everyone has a great day with their sweetie!

2 comments:

BeckyKay said...

I am always so amazed by how much sewing you are able to get done! My shop is so bare, because I can't seem to find a spare minute to sit down at the sewing machine!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Kimruca said...

Hope your V day was good!! We should go out soon! you can bring your beard and I will bring my aaron.