Sunday, January 6, 2008

amazingly amazing


this is my sewing machine, originally uploaded by laurensmashtoys.

this is my sewing machine. It is not the best but it works well for me and I love it. I love the MyPaperCrane sticker. It is on the top, the little girl. It is my favorite thing. I took this picture cause I did an interview with Megan from the Etsy Plush Team and she wanted pics of my work area. So I cleaned it up and made it look like I am not as messy as I am. It still looks cluttery to me. Hopefully when I move and get my own place I will have more room to set up a proper studio and my stuff won't be shoved into such a small area. I need more storage stuff too.

Today is shaping up to be pretty good. Lots of cleaning and organizing for my move. I have a lot of stuff. I am going to throw a bunch of stuff away. It will be good for me to get rid of some of it.

I guess Missy and I are gonna go to Las Vegas on our trip back to Ohio. That is pretty exciting I think. I am gonna win like $20 or something :D

Sundays are sort of depressing. I am listening to Bad Religion but I would rather be listening to the Lawrence Arms. I want to sew but I think it would not be the best idea. I should be packing more. I am feeling pretty sick though so I am being lame. I would really like a nap today.

This week is going to be so full of stuff, I hope I don't procrastinate as much as I know I am going to want to.

1 comment:

BeckyKay said...

I love this photo of your sewing machine! It reminds me of my husband's computer and his old band equipment. Totally covered with stickers! I never thought about personalizing my sewing machine.